Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving from Resale Retail!


Like many of you, I have spent most of the day cooking a yummy dinner for our family and friends. I find cooking alone in the kitchen is very relaxing if I'm not in a hurry to get on to something else, so I set dinner for late in the afternoon. Some of the top items in my kitchen are things I took over from my mother when she down-sized. My favorite is the flame-colored Le Creuset Dutch oven that I use heavily and I'm convinced there is no better pot in the world.

On to topics of resale retail. I recently found the home page for the National Association of Resale and Thrift shops. It has a link to member shops around the country as well as a bookstore and other resources for those who want to start their own bricks-and-mortar thrift or resale shop. I've added it to the links list also for reference. And for a brief update on the hunt for a used trash can made of recyclable and/or recycled metal - no luck so far. I will need to set up a search on eBay for such an item since even the mighty 'Bay doesn't have one in the size we need.

1 comment:

Koki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.